Monday, December 17, 2012

A very late blog post



I know, I know its been soooo very long since I wrote last. I really don't want to spend another blog post telling everyone how busy life is for this tiny pastry chef.....but goodness, its been crazy. I think its coming up to nearly two weeks since I've had a day off.  I'm actually not sure how I'm doing it at the moment, but can I just say, I'm kind of loving it. Yes Im tired, and yes I do want to sleep in past 5 am so badly, but at the same time I feel like everything in my life is falling into place.

It never quite happens how you expect it does it? I've spent so much time pushing at life these past few years, and now finally its like life is saying "ok ok if you are going to be so persistent, you can have all those things you wanted," and I kind of feel like I do. Despite the fact that my new job is insanely stressful at times I have so many moments where I'm just like "Your really going to pay me to bake cakes all day? Really?" Its so very beautiful. 

Lovely things just keep happening in my life. I feel so ready for this new year thats so quickly approaching. I feel so joyful for this new life that is approaching. 

I have some really lovely Christmas recipes to share with you...and I really cant wait. I hope your lead up to Christmas is lovely and without stress. 


No comments:

Post a Comment