Sunday, June 26, 2011

Almost done


So I'm up to my last week of school for the term, and I am worn out. I'd love to say I'm coping just fine, but really, I'm completely worn out. I have somehow regressed from wonder woman who can work, go to school and keep a social life, to a wimpy, tired, chocolate eating mess.
There are so many things I'd love to be doing, but all I can think of is my warm bed and home. I felt so down all day, like everything is just plodding on so slowly. I felt a little bit alone. It can be so hard to move to a new city at times. To know what you want but feel like its so far out of reach. I sat at home watching a Disney movie, and wishing it would all fall into place like the stereotype of perfection that I have been watching.
Happiness can be so aloof at times. I sometimes have no idea how to attain it, and what it is. What I do understand though is pastry, caramel, gnash, and creme patisserie. So for a while I'll just stick to those. The rest of it (boys, clubs, money etc etc) confuse me too much. I think I'll do some baking tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment