Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Making Yoghurt

Today I am making yoghurt. Im very excited about the prospect. If it works out I'll put the recipe up on my next post. I cross my fingers and hope it comes together. If it does I'll mix some home made strawberry jam through it, and it will be heaven.

Today was a day of getting organised. I did my laundry, bought a winter coat, washed my sheets, and cleaned my room. I love it when things feel homely. I have a guest coming to stay this week so I really wanted to clean up and make things lovely for them. I really love having people come to stay. It gives me such a good excuse to pull out some new recipes and a few old ones to cook up. Not many things in this world make me more joyful than having a boy to cooks for, and my best friend is always very appreciative of any food that comes his way.

So I'm planning a weekend of cooking, food markets, cafes, and bars. I really really cant wait. It will feel so nice to have someone from home here. Every so often it gets really hard to be so far away from everyone I know. Starting a new life can to so tricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment