Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A lovely day


Today everything was in my favour. These days are rare, as life can be a wee bit complicated at times. Yesterday was a bitch, I had school, and work, and a headache all day. Today however was perfect. It was like everything just wanted to go my way.....so it did.

I woke up, and walked to the coffee shop with a beautiful red sunrise in the background (yep you heard me....I'm up early enough to see the sunrise everyday. Welcome to the life of a pastry chef.) Went to school, and completely aced my test. Everything I had put effort into in class was on the test.... which was amazing because, that whole 'everything' was kinda small. After school I decided to do a wee bit of shopping, and found shirt that not only was amazingly cheap, but also made me feel amazingly skinny (even after having cinnamon swirl bread for breakfast........(check out the recipe its on one of my blog posts this week.)) Next I popped into work, and found that they had my favourite flavoured cup cake on sale today. How can chocolate brownie cup cake not make you happy? Its kinda amazing. I went for tea at a tea house with a new friend, did some cooking, and got ready for having friends over for dinner. My housemate had a bottle of wine open and waiting for me to drink when I got home from tea, and I sat at my computer enjoying the rainy day, and life in general.
Today was lovely. Life was lovely. This isn't always the case, but days like this make it worth while. So I hope your enjoying your day, your life, and some wine.......because I know I am.


P.s I'm working on a new recipe tonight. Its pork and fennel sausage rolls. If they work out nicely I'll post it up for you. xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment