Thursday, May 5, 2011

When life gives you lemons

I have been sick all week. I have no recipes for you and only the will power to drag myself out of bed everyday and go to school and work. Its really disappointing because we are making some amazing things in class tomorrow but I just feel too sick to care. Despite how bad I feel, I'm still pulling in huge days at work and school and trouping through it.

I've actually been really proud of myself this week. Sometimes its nice when life is hard, and you overcome it. This week could have been a disaster in so many ways (life became super complex for a few days) but I pulled my head, my heart, my body and everything together. So here I am, still sick, still tired, still sniffly, but proud. I learnt this week sometimes doing the right thing does actually feel a lot better.

So when life gives you lemons don't make lemonade.......make lemon italian petit fours. Thats what I'll be doing tomorrow anyway.

night

1 comment: