Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A wee bit of time off


I finally have a few days off to enjoy my holidays. I really cant wait because I'm very much in need of a rest. I just want to bake for days and days. I would like to say I'm powering along with so much energy at the moment, but the truth is I'm so very exhausted. I was watching a trailer to a movie this week where this really chic-looking spy looked at her enemy and said, "If you're trying to push me to my breaking point, you will find I don't have one." Gosh I envied her! Imagine that!

So tonight I bought myself a bottle of wine, and I'm just going to wind down and research recipes to try out tomorrow. I have a huge list of things I have been meaning to cook all term, but just haven't had time. I keep buying cooking magazines in the hope I will get a chance to make something out of them, but the stack is growing and I've still been too busy! So I'm very excited for tomorrow!! (and you can look forward to some new recipes too).

My housemate (bless her heart) is cooking me dinner again tonight! I have been so spoilt in this new home. I'm really, really loving it.

So I'm off to enjoy my wine and cook books. Have a lovely night.

No comments:

Post a Comment