Wednesday, April 20, 2011

End of the day

Today was lovely...but by the end of it my heart was tired. Still working on all the wreckage of the last few months. I spoke to my first love, and we did the 6 monthly catch up. We talked a lot about love, and how it is one of the main reasons why we do what we do. He had just come through a really rough time, and admitted to me that the only reason he was in such a bad state was because.....he loved a girl. We must, we must, we must soldier on though. Everything in life is telling me this (specifically the fact that I keep having dreams I get back together with my ex and everything goes wrong. I end up having to cross bridges over huge valleys and the bridge is breaking. Another time I had to swim under water for ages without coming up for a breath....no idea what it means, but it cant be good.)

All this to say, I was quite happy to see my housemate when she got home. I needed a bit of company. We ate salmon soup with the fresh home made bread I made today and drank red wine. For desert we had apple spice tea (its amazing) and chocolate hot cross buns. After this (and with some very good chats) the world felt better.

Just thought I'd say goodnight to you all. I'm off to lunch with a friend tomorrow to check out a gourmet fish and chip shop in brunswick st. Its been reviewed by a few really good food magazines so I'm quite excited!! I'll let you know how it goes. Goodnight lovely readers. Thanks for reading and letting people know about my blog...it means a lot to me. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment