Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Cookie Launch


I'm so very very very excited about launching my range of 'Cherry on Top' sugar cookies at 'Little Cup Cakes' in Melbourne this week. Its so fun to see all my hard work paying off a little bit. All my packaging is arriving tomorrow and my graphic designer (and wonderful housemate) is sitting in her room right now designing a logo for the labels. The smell of fresh cookies is floating in the air, and everything smells like cinnamon, sugar and spice. There really is nothing as good as hot cookies out of the oven is there?

Its wonderful to be starting this little venture.......because really, how else would I find a way I could work and sip red wine at the same time?

No but really, it is very fun. I think its a little bit romantic too. My parents met each other when they were running their own business ventures as well. My mum (an artist) was selling hand panted clothing at a market when she met my dad. They got married three months after that first meeting, and went on to paint more clothes together, until my dad opened a plant nursery. So the idea of starting my own venture feel just that little bit extra special.








The cookies hit the shelves at 11am on Friday. I'm expecting you too all rush in and buy hundreds of them (please!)

I was also thinking of having a tiny launch party.......really just an excuse for a wee soiree. Maybe just get a few of my nearest and dearest together to drink Champaign and eat some cookies.

Ekkkk I'm so excited about everything!!

Little Cupcakes on Urbanspoon


Little Cupcakes on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Your cookies look so cute! So happy for you Cherry! Marisa oxox

    ReplyDelete