Monday, April 25, 2011

Land of the living.

Tomorrow I will officially be welcomed back to the land of the living. This means no more getting back into bed after breakfast, no more cancelling everything in order to go to bed early, and no more being cooped up in the house for days on end. Holidays are over, and soon I will be so busy I wont even have time to remember how homesick I have been feeling over the past week. I will be forced to leave the house, and I feel this will be a positive thing. Getting back to pastry school should inspire me enough to get out of this funk I have been in.

All the things that I meant to do over the holidays (get a new phone, get my shoes fixed, sort through all my cooking magazines) still remain undone. Its so hard to do much when Melbourne is so very cold all the time. All I have wanted to do is be a homebody and cook and write. I know its just a season and soon I'll be back to being a social butterfly again, but for now, I just want to stay in bed.

I went to the Victoria Markets today to do my food shopping, but arrived to find them closed. It was a bit of a shame. Tonight I'm going to a dinner party with some new friends. Its so nice to be invited to one after all the years I have spent putting them on for other people.

I only have about another 12 hours of holidays left so I'm going to catch up on watching sex and the city. Have a great rest of your day guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment